Bi-metal hole saws are produced directly using heat-treated bi-metal hole saws. The high-speed steel sawtooth made of high-alloy steel body bimetal has the advantages of small vibration, fast sawing speed, and more stability and anti-cracking during the sawing operation.
1. The hole saw is made of bimetal material, and its service life is extended by 30%.
2. Add 8% cobalt to the material to make the saw teeth harder. It can cut wood, gypsum board, artificial marble board, plastic products, non-ferrous metals, aluminum materials, steel plates, stainless steel plates, and other materials.
3. The uniquely designed variable-tooth hole saw can not only realize fine cutting of the equal-tooth hole saw, but also realize the advantages of fast cutting and easy chip removal of the variable-tooth hole saw, and has dual functions.
4. Compared with other hole saws, it is not easy to pull teeth and lose teeth and long saws.
5. The cutting depth reaches 38mm.
6. The cutting diameter range is 14mm-210mm.
7. Precautions for use: When cutting wood, lift the power tool up and down to facilitate chip removal. It is best to use coolant when cutting metal materials to prolong the life of the hole saw.