The Bi-metal hole saws is used for opening holes in raw materials such as stainless steel plate, aluminum alloy profile, copper, stainless steel plate, aluminum alloy plate and aluminum buckle ceiling. When applying, it must be carried out according to the rotating speed matched with the raw materials in the operating instructions. Before using the bi-metal hole saws, the following safety matters should be paid attention to:
1. Please use supporting facilities such as hand drill, radial drilling machine and impact electric drill to connect with the applicable handle.
2. Please turn off the power switch of the motor and unplug the power plug from the power socket before installing or disassembling the bi-metal hole saws.
3. The temperature of the product itself, the cut iron pin, the surface layer of the drilled material, etc. is relatively high due to the friction heat of the metal in high-speed operation, so please do not touch it with your hands to prevent burns.
4. Please wear work clothes before working. In order to prevent foreign objects such as iron pins from getting into your eyes, please wear goggles.
5. After sorting out the work on the spot, carry out the actual operation.
6. Bi-metal hole saws must cooperate with technical professional cutting oil or cooling liquid. If there is no cutting oil or cooling liquid, spray cold water to immediately reduce the temperature to prevent high temperature quenching.