The larger the size of the Bi-metal hole saws, the higher the strength and the slower the rotating speed.
1. Please wear safety protection articles during construction.
2. It cannot be used for cold work die steel, alloy structural steel and quenched and tempered stainless steel plate.
3. When opening holes, please keep the hole saw vertical to the working face.
4. The larger the product model, the higher the strength of raw materials and the slower the rotating speed.
5. Opening holes with thick raw materials will accelerate the damage of tooth surface, and freezing liquid must be added to prevent the cutting edge from being burnt and damaged.
6. It is suitable for hand drill, bench drill or dual-purpose drill with transformation function. When using dual-purpose drill with dual-purpose function, please turn off the impact function.
Hole saw has obvious advantages in cutting effect, cutting speed and service time, and has high cost performance.
In order to improve the actual cutting effect and prolong the service life, please apply it properly:
1. In order to avoid quenching caused by excessive temperature in the whole process of hole sawing, please fill the cutting raw materials with appropriate high-quality cutting oil before cutting.
2. In the whole cutting process, please strictly implement the rotating speed on the tachometer for application.
3. In order to prevent the jagged teeth from being worn too quickly and excessively, please carry out cutting according to the standard method during the whole cutting process. The working pressure is not suitable for being too high, and the speed is not suitable for being too fast, so the operation should be carried out at an even speed.